What do you think???

Is there ever to much pampering for a man?? I love my have not told him, do all I can for him. I even serve him dinner and get him seconds. Don't get me wrong, I am not a door mat, nor a maid. BUT I love to wait on him. When I serve him breakfest he always seems so suprised, and says "oh thank you" and has told me on several occasions that he had never been spoiled like that. I am just wondering if it is the longer I do this would I be taken for granted, unappreciated, eventually push him away from being to nice?? Or do men really like this stuff???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• of course they like, who wouldn't? but yeah, i think eventually it will become the norm, and he will expect it. IMO
    now, if he flips the tables and 'spoils' you in return as often as you do him, great!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When we eat etc., if he gets up he does offer to get me things etc., in return. I just beleve you get what you get out of it I just don't want it to get boring....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am the same way with my hubby. And we have been married for almost 10 yrs and he doesnt take it for granted. He does also turn around and spoil me too :)
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 2:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I love to spoil my husband, and yes in return there are times when he will do the same for me. It's been this way for years and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    indyrider

Answer by indyrider at 2:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I do it for my DH and he does it for me too....it's a mutual thing....
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Dont treat a man like a king until he treats you like a queen!
    MichelleLopez04

Answer by MichelleLopez04 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Keep doing, it will keep the love growing.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• men are adults but they're really just big kids and if you mommy him, he'll be stuck to you like glue lol. just dont literally mommy him (makin him wear certain clothes, askin if he washed behind his ears. yeah it's a bit much but i'm tryin to mkae a point). and while he might get used to it and start to expect it, as long as he's returning the favors in his own way then dont worry about it.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 5:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• STOP! My daughter did this for her husband and after having children and a job outside the house, he still wanted her to wait on him hand and foot. She is stressed, tired all the time and now a workaholic. They almost got divorced twice on account of this. I told her to stop waiting on him and start making him help her. She finally did and they are alot happier than they used to be. She just needs to stop working so much and be there for her children.
    Caring1

Answer by Caring1 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• could be using you so he can be lazy??
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011