Do contractions cause other symptoms

My face gets really hot and I get a lot of pressure in my head when I have contrations. It doesn't happen with all of them so I'm not sure if I'm getting Braxton Hicks an regular contractions mixed in

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 3:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you need to do some breathing no matter what kind of contractions you are having, if you are in labor, of course is body is going to be doing some funny things right now
    Anonymous

• it sounds like braxton hicks.. normally when you're having contractions, you get pains in your back and they get worse.. soo wait and see
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had the same thing!!! I thought I was the only one! It's only considered labor contractions though if they're 5 min apart or closer for over an hour. Mine were like that(with that pressure in your head type thing) until I got further along(labor-wise) then once I was in transition it was a lot different! Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008