Hubby telling his mommy everything

My husband is a major mamas boy and it was good for a while and he didn't need her to much but now its bad. He's coming home in a few months and going back to school. He hasn't told me a single further then that.
Well I get a call from his mom and she's telling me she's talk to him in the past few days and telling me what he wants to go to school for and how she helped him enroll. I haven't heard from him in days and when I asked a few days ago what he wanted to do he said I don't know but according to his mom he's been enrolled with what he wants for over a week now! I am pissed. He called me today and told me to email he's mom certain info and she will email him. I asked why cant I just send it to him and he said he wants his mom to look over what I write first. WTF! He wants to move in with her when he gets back and goes to school but this is where I am putting my foot down. I refuse to deal with this the next 4 years. He even told her the day he will be home before me. He told her a few days ago and he just told me today. He calls her more often then me.
What can I say to him about him always telling his om stuff before me? I've already said it upset me and all he said was sorry but I know it will continue.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• He wants to live with her? Do you think he may be preparing to leave you? I am not asking to be mean but it just sounds so weird that he wants to live with her and not you.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Why are you two seperated?

Answer by louise2 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Something just doesn't seem right. Has something seemed off about the whole thing to you?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I wish I had answers for you, but it sure does seem like something is being left out. Why wouldn't he tell you all this? My hubs would talk to me and not his mommy. This has to be very frustrating for you.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It sounds like something is missing not meaning you but from him. Did you come out and ask him why he tells her things before you? I would be pissed!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No I almost left him and he beggedme for one more chance and when he comes back we are trying for one last time. He wants to live with her because he will go to school full time and not work and there is no way to pay rent with no job.

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He's deployed right now

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Well the whole he wants out of the military thing seems off. He has always wanted to make it a career. Now he's changed his mind.  He has always wanted to do firefighting or construction/ow he wants to be a cop. He may have changed his mind before but he never told me.

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yeah I am the one being left out. I don't understand why he's telling his mom everything before me.

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I asked him and he's only answer is "I dunno"

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011