Have you ever looked up a former flame online?!

With just about everyone having an online profile these days on the more popular social networking sites, have any of you ever looked up past loves, or former friends, people you once admired or held in high regard, to see how they turned out?!

If so, did you rekindle any of those relationships--whether serious or platonic?!

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 2:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i've looked up several! just out of curiousity, or because we ended as friends, and its all good. my dh has access to everything, and there's nothing to hide, so no worries!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Quite a few... I'm FB friends with a number of them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The first boy I ever kissed looked me up on FB the other week - it was fun to talk and see how he had turned out. But no - he and I are both happily married so it would never go anywhere.

Answer by missanc at 3:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes I am friends with some of my exes on FB, it is nice to catch up and see how everyone turned out. I never had a bad breakup so my exes are nice people, just no one I was "in love" with. So, it is nice to see the kids and wives of my exes.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have not but I have had a couple people look me up. I just said hi and left it at that. We lost contact for a reason.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I did look one up. I laugh every time. His wife is just plain FUGLY. When he heard I was getting married he sent me an instant message asking if I still had feeling for him or thought about us being together again like he did. He had broken up with me after about two years of being together. I replied...Nope and left it at that LOL! He was with the girl hes married to now at the time XD.
    Anonymous

• yes i have actually lol
    cyndiwoods

Answer by cyndiwoods at 2:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes and I ended up having an emotional affair.
    Heatherblossom

Answer by Heatherblossom at 3:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Only one ex because I moved to the city that I know he lives in. I just looked him up on Zabasearch to make sure we weren't in the same neighborhood but I never contacted him, nor would I.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, but unfortunately he has not accepted my friend requests
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 3:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011