Are you planning anything special and outta the ordinary this Valentines day for your husband?

MichelleLopez04

Asked by MichelleLopez04 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Since my hubby wot be here I am planning on getting these cupcakes from this bakery here that was featured for having best cupcakes, get a few and have a pig out party while watching sappy movies.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He always plans something, and runs it by me before hefinalizes it. It's always been sweet.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• well my husband and i are going to be in San Francisco that day so i think i can think of something really nice for him.. be to me no matter what we do i find really special.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think we're going to the Poconos for the weekend
    mspoison

Answer by mspoison at 7:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My Hubby Has to work that Day booooo And evening shift at that so booo some more but Im going to make a really big breakfast for Him and our boys. And The day before we are going to go out an eat and then something really special
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011