I don't want to go to the gym anymore

I had surgery and had to stay home to recover before I could get back to work and life, which included the gym. I used to love going. Since the new year, there are tons of people there and I've had to wait in line to get to a machine. It totally sucks. I feel closed in. There are just way to many people there at any given time. It's a 24 hour gym, but I work days so going in the middle of the night is out of the question. I wake up at 5am as it is and I just can't wake up soon to get there. I dont' get home from work until 8pm and would go then from 8 to 10pm.

The other night I found a man in the women's bathroom!!!! YES!!! I confronted him and he said that the men's bathroom was full so he slipped in the women's and locked the door. I climbed all over his ass for making women have to wait because he wanted to be a dick and use it to change his clothing. If he hadn't of done that, several women could have gone in there.

Oh and he left the seat up! I wanted to mash both his little heads in!!! It totally ruined my gym experience so I left shortly afterward. I didn't even finish my workout. The tanning bed was broke too. So I couldn't even do that. I've been a member for two years and I've never seen such an influx of newbies.

Should I go to another gym? This is the only one in my area. It would be a minor inconvenience. But, I can deal with it. Should I complain to the owner/employees? I just don't have the desire to go anymore and it's makes me feel like crap.

Inana

Asked by Inana at 3:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• Ah just wait another couple of months and it will die down LOL. Thats when people quit and decide they would rather eat their cookies.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with you! I would rush to go to BALLYS only to find I have to wait to get on the EQUIPMENT!! Also with gas so expensive I refuse to pay the money to renew!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• After mid-Feb things will die down or you could ask the front desk when it's less crowded. On what days and hours.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes i agree with the other replies too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011