Do you use products with high fructose corn syrup?

I'm just curious. I try to stay away from it, but it's in almost everything.

Inana

Asked by Inana at 3:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yup.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• more then likely cause I don't pay attention to whether its present or not
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes I don't pay attention either.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Never!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I cut HFCS out of my diet 3 months ago. I feel so much better now. Be careful of whole wheat bread....especially Nature's Own...they have HFCS
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I try not to. I look at the ingredients of everything i buy. I want to kno what i am feeding my family-so 9/10 i dont buy products with it in it. i hate that commerical too! if a product has sugar, AND HFCS-i put it right back down onthe shelf. all that sugar isnt necessary.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I try not to. Once in a while I'm desperate for something that does have some in, but I've been pretty good about avoiding it.
    Anonymous

• We don't buy manufactured foods. We buy meat from a local meat packer, fruits, veggies, dairy, eggs, and baking staples at the store, and that's about it. I can't think of anything we have in our home with HFCS in it. I don't care how much money people save with coupons buying packaged foods, it's just not worth it to us. I do love Coca-Cola, but have that maybe twice a month now. I used to once a week. I also try to buy the more expensive Mexican glass bottles when I do because it is made with pure cane sugar instead of HFCS.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 1:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011