How do you know if you married the right man?

How do you know if you married the right man? I thought I had but not so sure anymore.

angmarie0925

Asked by angmarie0925 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I've never had to question it, thats how I know.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• still single and loving it. no more drama.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• You know you are with the right one when you don't mind putting up with their b.s., but overall, they make you happy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• IF you start questioning it, then they probably aren't the right one. If I could go back, I probably would've married someone else. But we're working on the relationship anyway. We have three kids and it's worth it to try and work things out. I believe that everything is fixable if both people really want things to work.
    Heatherblossom

Answer by Heatherblossom at 3:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The way I knew was when I looked at other men who were attractive I didn't feel anything except appreciation that they were attractive...
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When after being together for 5 years he treats you better then ever, shows even more respect, loves you and worships the ground you walk on even when you're having a bad day and take your emotions out on him. When during an argument he doesn't act childish and works to talk it through to improve the relationship.
    And like a previous poster said. When you don't have to question it.
    When you're sitting on the couch watching tv and you look over and think "How did I get so lucky?" When he treats you better then when you were dating... I could go on and yes I'm bragging about my husband who is the love of my life, and every day through thick and thin our love continues to grow and blossom leaving no doubt what so ever that he is the one for me.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I know because I know...and there isn't any other man I would want. No one compares!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When you'd rather be married, mor than you'd like to be alone.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with the other posters, it is when you don't have to question it. I know b/c I would rather be with him than anyone else.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Happiness with one another. Contentment with one another. The desire to keep each other happy and provided for. Knowing that you would be sad if you were without each other.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011