sick one day and well the next then sick and then well again. any moms out their having the problem in their states

One of my girls was sick on monday and then tues. fine and kept everything down and then wed call from school sick again and since they not sick any more. Doctor says just a bug that people get sick and then well and then back to sick again. any other moms or states having the same problem? Doctor said back to school maybe tomorrow but will she be fine or not? Just checking on things. thanks. And for how long if you had the problem till all done with. So far me, husband and other two girls fine.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 3:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• Yes, and it's disgusting! My daughter is having that with my granddaughters. Well one day, sick the next. They have stayed with me more in the last 2 months than they have at daycare, which I don't mind, I just hate seeing my angel girls sick! It's the stupid weather. Warm one day, freezing the next. No one can get well and stay well. Hope you girls get better soon.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011