For those who has PCOS

i know this is very odd to ask i have a project at school thats due an im doing it on PCOS and i would like to put in some of us moms that has PCOS and thought we would or couldnt ever get Pregnant storys in it im also going to put my story to if i can use your story please let me know

sorry if i mess up anything on my typeing just in a hurry to get this done

neonangel2188

Asked by neonangel2188 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have PCOS and I have 4 children. Not everyone fails to get pregnant because of it. However I need my left ovary removed because it's so bad. But it's ok, I'm done having kids.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have 3 kids and PCOS. We had a hard time TTC #1 and they were just starting to run tests when I got pregnant. The doc suspected PCOS, but I was pregnant so we didn't need to pursue it. I got pregnant with an oops baby when #1 was 11 months, so they are about 20 months apart. When #2 was 2.5 we decided to TTC#3, when that was taking a while we went to a fertility specialist who officially diagnosed the PCOS. I needed injectable fertility drugs to conceive #3, who turns 6 on Sat. 2 &3 are 5 years apart.

You can see the PCOS in my maternal line. My mom and I are only children. My grandmother had a lot of miscarriages and her mother as well. Grandma and her brothers were all strangely spaced, especially for the late 1800/early 1900's.

PM me if you would like to ask specific questions.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011