Sookie Stackhouse fans...

I love True Blood and all the books but I'm having a horrible time getting into the last one, Dead in the Family. It came out a year ago and I'm just now trying to read it. Does it get better? Right now I'm not finding it interesting. Maybe I just waited too long to read it...

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 3:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• Not really, I was not very happy with the last book....but that was just me. I'm an avid reader so I moved on to another series. When the next Sookie book it out I know I'll read it but I am a little worried if it'll be worth my time....lol
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's currently one of 3 books I'm reading and it's the last one I want to pick up. I'm re-reading Darkfever plus I bought the new Witch & Wizard book by James Patterson. I just can't get into the Sookie book but, like you, I know I'll buy the next one as well, I have to keep up the series since I'm this far into it.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm waiting for Shadowfever now!! Are you on shelfari? I have to keep track of what I've read on there...lol I also find other books to read there as well. There is a little info you may want out of the Sookie book but it was hard to get into
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I pre-ordered Shadowfever for my Nook! I got through it so fast that towards the end of the book I kept making myself put it down just so it would last longer. You will LOVE it and be so surprised at a couple of things!!!! Lol, I'm all excited talking about it =P
    Never heard of shelfari but I'll check it out.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I read all the books, one after another. I liked all the books!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am readind the 4th sookie stackhouse book now. I looooove them! I have cable but not HBO so I do not watch the show. I thought the series was over though. How many books are there total so far? I have 10 on my kindle....
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The show is starting to get cheesey and they stop following the books!! :( I was just at the store and seen SHADOWFEVER!!! I almost bought but restrained myself......our library is getting it in for me. I have a bad habbit of buying books. Just sold about 50 of them ebay!
    There are 1o Sookie books but the new 1 comes out in May
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I liked all the books :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011