Anyone seen sisterhood of the travelling pants (the first one)?

My gosh how I love that film. Anyone else love it?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 3:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• I saw it. It was a very good movie. Kind of strange, but good, even my hubby thought it was cute. I haven't seen the second one yet. How about PS I Love YOU? Have you seen that one? SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Oh my gosh I have, I loved it! But I have to say sisterhood of the travelling pants made my husband cry.. Oh the hilarity of that night! Haha.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Sisterhood didn't make us cry, but PS I Love You did! I bawled throughout the ENTIRE movie. Soooooo goooooood.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I just watched that again the other day! I love it, but will only watch it if its already on... I wont go buy it!
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 6:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I love both those movies! i have yet to see the second pants movie, but they both remind me of my best friend. Im thinking of sending it to her for the holidays since we used to go see the cheesy girl movies together all the time. <3
    Purplebutrfly99

Answer by Purplebutrfly99 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• p.s i love you was too sad and it was like torture in a way cause she was trying to move on but with all these things her husband was writtin to her through out the year it was almost impossible. I couldn't stop crying through the movie. It did make me realize how much I should charish my fiance.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I LOVED it! But I think I'm also a pepetually 12-year-old girl, haha. I didn't see the sequel but can't wait! Plus I was a huge fan of Gilmore girls so that's why I saw it in the first place.
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 4:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008