BD issue

Since my bd has proven to be an idiot I stopped all communication with him 6 or 7 months ago. He randomly (usually once every month or two) he send me a text message saying "I know your ma at me but blah blah blah". I ignore it. I stopped getting mad about it to. Just laughed and erase it. Well today I saw that he sent me a message and it was the same. "it's a new year can u please break the silence this is gideon"....LMAO and then 12 minutes later he send another message " that's how it is ok now you can go to court". hahahahahhahaha
He is such an ignorant bastard. I already went to court for child support. He failed to show up so I won. I just got a letter in the mail saying because he is behind in payments it is being reported on his credit report. I want to respond "what cort are you talking about? I already won" but kinda feel that would be giving him what he wants..an argument and or response (any response from me to him is good).

I also wont repsond to him because he is 35 and still texting. Like dude you can pick up a phone like an adult (which he obviously isn't). lol Just want to share this with you guys.

Man he is stupid

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• let him take you to court again, maybe you'll actually get child support

i do get what mommy of two is saying but i dont think hes trying hard enough, i think if he was really trying he would call or at least text every day. to me it sounds like he is half assed trying just to make it seem like he cares
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• To be honest I think you are acting childish. He is trying. Yeah he's behind on support but he wants to get along with you and you are also keeping him from his kid. What's wrong with 35 yr old texting? My 58 yr old MIL texts. I think you need to grow up talk to him and do what's best for you son.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Do we have the same ex? No contact with his child, texting instead of calling, not showing up for court.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Just ignore it girl men can be complete assholes at time keep you rhead up & continue being a good mother to your child
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• @mommy of two youdont know what ur talking about. U are looking over the main thing...he is not asking about the child. He is not trying to come over, he and my son equals nothing. He wont come over and watch him or nothing. So I am not being childish I am acting ike the adult and not engaging in toxic behavior.

Like the other ladies said I have to keep my head up and do well for my son. His father is his father but no one I want to just talk to. I'm about to change my son's last name back to mine and I know he won;t contest it. Even if he does it involves follwing through with something lol That man is a douch and wont. So once again I get what I want. His lost because my son is amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, and do your homework luck.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011