His fam in your relationship too? kinda long but i need help!!!! (tmi)

Ok so i am in a 6 yr relationship w 2 kids by this man. but we have alot of probs going back to his fam. They depend on him too much! They are very close to each other. But i think its time my man grows up a little and worries about his little family now! His parents borrow money sometimes but we do the same from them, which doesnt bother me as much but..his brothers are in and out of jail and are always asking for rides here and there and they even smoked in our car with my son in it!!!!! Which was the last straw with this! but yday they called being like bring 3 pizzas over. My man was like why 3 pizzas? and his brother was like because they is more ppl here. i was like wow just because you bring your babys mamas over doesnt mean we are obligated to buy everyone pizza! i may sound like a bitch but me and my man are barely making it with just our monthly costs!!! i have had enough but im scared of coming off as a bitch to my bf! I dont want to be that gf who is like screw ur fam but come on now!!! please i really need advice on this. And throwing the relationship away is not an option.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Just talk to him about your families budget, and how him doing things like that is taking away from the things you need. It's ok that he wants to help his parents/siblings, but not at the expense of your family.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• You have to tell him that he needs to choose....the family you have made together or the family he was born into. And yes, this needs to be a make or break or you will have to live with things the way they are forever. You need to put teeth into it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would just sit him down and let him know how you are feeling. Having an open line of communication will help. I bet he probably feels the same way you do. Good Luck.
    mzking

Answer by mzking at 3:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you so much ladies! I know we arent friends but when i need advice i always ask on here! moms are very blunt and i love it thank you again ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• it's ridiculous that they'd smoke with your kid int he car. that should bother him at least a little. one thing is mooching off your bf another is putting oyur child's health at risk.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 5:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• YOU NEED A PLAN , A SCRIP PHONE AND OTHER IDEAS, YOU ARE THE BOSS FAMILY ARE JUST LOVE AND GIFT DONATORS BUT TRY TO TALK ESTABLISH POINTS AND SOLOUTIONS IN ESPECIFIC IMPORTANCE AND MAKE YOUR DECISION
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2011