Have you ever... adult content

...had a sex buddy? If so for how long? Were you able to just keep it as friends/sex and not develop feelings for them?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i have, it was for a few months and i never had other feelings for him (though i think that he kinda did for me, or he was just really sweet lol). we just kept it very light and didn't like over do the emailing and texting. we hung out a couple of times outside of the bedroom but nothing like a date.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No. Absolutely not. Sex is too intimate for just a friend. I see that as a commitment and special relationship.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i have... and he ended up introducing me to my husband.... in our situation it was a monogomous thing... and we are still pretty good friends to this day!!! my husband and his wife know about our 6 month thing.. and they are both totally cool with it... I dont think that sex is a eh thing it is sacred... but I would rather do it with someone I trusted, rather than going out and getting in trouble!!! sorry, if that makes me a bad person then I guess I am....  dont want poopoo notes.....

MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I did.....and it lasted about 6 months. We were able to keep it as just friends....neither one of us were looking for anything more....

i usualy dont go anon but i dont want hate mail because of this....
    Anonymous

• No. I only have sex with people I'm in a relationship with.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'll be honest, the guy I am with now started out that way. We were friends, but were both in school and we worked a lot. I had two jobs and went to class full time. I didn't really have time to dedicate to a relationship. We were good friends, we would hang out once in a while and we slept together. After we slept together for about six months I got pregnant and we decided to give it a try. That was over four years ago, and we are still together!
    Anonymous

• before i meet my husband i did and it was never more then that.
    Anonymous

• I had one 6 years ago lol, I felt like crap afterward it ended, never will have one again or ever would want one again.
    bridynme

Answer by bridynme at 4:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Oh for three years so far. I'm his FWB but I think of him as my OSO. I'm totally in love with him and have been the moment I layed eyes on him over 17 years ago. We dated in HS but things change and military families move alot.
    Anonymous

• No way. Had to be marriage. To old fashioned and to many diseases to catch out there these days. Better to be safe than sorry.
    Caring1

Answer by Caring1 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011