i think i have a stalker....

This girl i talked to before is pretty much NOT LEAVING ME ALONE.
i was warned by some people that she isnt not a good person. but decided to find out for myself. well they were RIGHT! lol. i told i didnt want to talk to her. and that im done she is too caught up in drama and causing problems and that i do not want to be a part of that. its taking a step backwards to me in my life.

this was about 2 weeks ago. she will NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. shell txt me and i wont reply so she will shoot me an email ... or 10!! asking what i am doing or where i am or something....sometimes she send like 5 emails in an hour!
its getting SO OLD. she isnt gay (if that pops into anyones head lol) she is dating a guy and has a baby on the way with him.

i dont want to change my number i just got it and its a pain giving it out to everyone i know again.

what should i do so she really GETS THE HINT?!?!???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• She will, it just might take a while. I have to wonder why she is like this though. She sounds like she has boundary issues and is extremely lonely. Poor girl. But I understand that she is being annoying. Just tell her hey, I need some space so please back off for a bit.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Try just ignoring everything she does. If you don't respond to her, maybe she will get tired and go away. She sounds like someone who really needs a friend who will teach her how to be a friend.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• well she does need a friend, but evey friend she has had, she stabs in the back really bad makes stuff up about them and just causes problems.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You don't need those kind of friends trust me. I had a friend just like that and she has screwed me over bad alot! Just completly quit talking to her she'll eventually get it and if not get a restraining order.
    Anonymous

• just try and be honest with her , tell her you are feeling pressure by her constant texts or other than that b/c she might do something crazy just ignore her .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I knew a girl like this once, actually she was older than me. But she was hired as a temp at a place where I worked, she was telling everyone that I was her best friend. She sent me cards in the mail, called me wanting me to go to lunch all the time. She sent me gifts, (she was married, so she was straight as well) It was just a little creepy for me. I ignored her and she finally did stop calling me. I know it sounds cold, but I really had no interest in being her friend. I think if she sticks to just txting or e-mails your safe. Just ignore her contact, she will lose interest soon enough.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008