SEX LIFE AFTER HYSTERECTOMY...??? adult content

I have been in and out of the GYNO, and we are looking at possible cervical cancer. After all this I have been opening up to my doc and finding out that SEVERAL things that I have been suffereing (in silence) was all due to something going on in the mommy region...

I have been suffereing from not being able to keep a tapon in... to leaking (urine) when I cough, laugh, jump, jog, hell plying with my kids..
duing this follow up she noticed that there was something odd about my proceedure, and asked me to brae down ( push) and then advised me NOT to strain if I dont have to... I have uterin prolapse... falen blader, possible cervical cancer ( waiting for results)....
I am done having kids.. I am 150% sure of that.... I am only 32 we are talking a hyst with a blader lift, and pelvic floor repair.....

has any one had a hysterectomy, and how was/ is the sex life afterwards????

MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Asked by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I had a partial hysterectomy 9 years ago.  Except for needing some extra lube, my sex life has been great.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• well my mom had one at 35, but im not sure about her sex life! i'll give you a bump when this post goes down the page though!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• thank you beeky...... we are talking full.... everything but the overies!
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Comment by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011