Did you know that the butter knife is not the lid to the peanut butter?

Have you ever had one of those days. I just tried to screw the peanut butter lid back on after making dd a snack. I realized I was using the butter knife. I have been like this all day. It has just been a rough week. lol

Do you have days like this?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 3:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• How about this ladies. I went to the bathroom this afternoon with a note from my sons teacher to read it and used it for toilet paper when I got interrupted! Whew, glad I had finished reading it.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I fell your frustration
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Oh yes!! I know about those days. I went to throw a reciept away the other day and realized it was my debit card instead. Thankfully it was the only thing in the trash can.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LMBO! Oh I have so had those kinds of days.Did you know that a cup of water is not the phone and if you try answering it, you should definitley noy hold it upside down?? haha
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LOL kimberlyin Now that is a bad day.
    tiddliwinks

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LOL, haven't we all. As Dolly P. once said 'She's so confused she doesn't know whether to wind her butt or scratch her watch"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Oh, yes, those days when crawling back into bed and starting over seems like the best option, but usually isn't possible.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• lol... yes i do. your not alone!
    MichelleLopez04

Answer by MichelleLopez04 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Ah, yes. When I put the milk in the cupboard and the box of cereal in the refrigerator!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• lol oh yes. i have had those days. like days when u put ur dishes away in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011