Any other Alex Jones listening mamas?

after reading a lot of the political commentary on here, I feel so alone.. any other moms out there who listen to the Alex Jones show, and do their own research?

lillys_mommy09

Asked by lillys_mommy09 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Me, me, me!!! I saw your answer to my 911 question. Don't have much time as we have ice skating. I listen to Alex everyday, but even before I listened to him I had questions about 911. Now after much research I have discovered that everything I learned about history was a lie. It saddens me. I will talk to you later. God bless.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 4:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes, I also listen to Alex.
    JustAnotherMama

Answer by JustAnotherMama at 10:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have not listened to Alex Jones, but just tonight my hubby got a DVD from a friend of his called "the Obama Deception" (and by the way, my hubby's friend was an Obama supporter) anyways, that was the first time I had heard of Alex Jones & honestly I thought he was great & what he said made a lot of sense to me and my DH!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• me me
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 4:51 PM on May. 9, 2010