Having a baby with a sore throat??

I am due in 6 days, but am in no rush due to having this sore throat. I believe it will go away within the time the baby is here, has anybody ever been any kind of sick while having a baby? Love to hear about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I personally haven't been sick while I was in labor, but my best friend had a severe cold and strep throat when she gave birth to her son, and when she was in labor suprisingly it didn't slow her down or anything, she said she hardly even remembered she was so sick (I know it's hard to believe haha). Just take it easy girl, get some sleep (i know easier said then done). (: Congrats.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I haven't, but I know when I have a sore throat it's my body's way of telling me I'm not getting enough sleep! Pop some vitamin C and go take a nap girl! lol Congrats on your baby! :)
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 4:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i got all sorts of sick when i was pregnant especially with the 2nd one, and i took better care of myself with him. it's normal but it still sucks lol. good luck
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 5:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011