Can you remember artist from the 90's?

I am making a few cds and need my 90's fix. so any buddy know the name of an artist or a certain song let me hear it...I need all the help i can get.
thank you
Please vote popular if possible on questions so i can get a good range of answers.

rockstarjessie

Asked by rockstarjessie at 4:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• anything by roxette , or soul to soul .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• What genre are you wanting?
    There'st eh Hanson's. (lol), New Kids on the Block, Spice Girls, Billy Ray Cyrus, Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Pearl Jam (Still one of my FAVES!), Santana, Salt n Pepa, Madonna, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice... Oh, and you can't forget the Macarana and the Train. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys...yanno, all the boyband pop groups xD

I found a LOT of stuff from VH1's top 100 songs of the 90's list. That's a really great reference, you can google it to find it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• what about that song, "i saw the sign... it opend up my eyes.... i saw the sign.." kill me but i don't remember who sang it LOL! but everytime i think about it i start singing it!
    maddismom247

Answer by maddismom247 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Geez, I was going to say Paula Abdul but realized she's more of an 80's artist...I feel older now!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i saw the sign was by ace of base! hahahah i almost forgot about them!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, Alanis Morrisette, No Doubt, Smash Mouth, Savage Garden, The Cranberries, Soul Asylum, TLC.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 7:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• cant forget lisa lobe,
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 9:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008