if you could say anything to someone, what would you say?

dead or alive, sweet or mean

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 4:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "your on crack.....everyone thinks you are, and you need to calm the hell down. your toxic to everyone around you." (and I don't mean literal crack.....this lady is psycho.......she lives in her own reality! lol)
    Anonymous

• I would tell LOTS of people specifically on Cafemom to SHUT IT!  I don't know how many kids YOU should have, I am not a human pee stick pregnancy test, etc.  :) 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Why do I have to pay taxes for everyone else who does`nt?!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would tell my ex
    Id say you need to do the right thing by our son you dumbass. You have no job. You are about to be evicted. You should give our son back to me since I am stable and you live in the clouds. And no I wont pay you a freaking penny in child support when I have already spent thousands on our son this year for basic needs like a bed, like clothes, like groceries for your house and what not. Grow up and be a real dad or go back to mommies house.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'd like to speak to my Dad once more, he passed away last year. I would simply just ask how things are going after passing away, and that I miss him.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would tell my mother in law i cant stand her i would tell my sister in laws get a job stop asking my husband for money and i would tell my ex best friend that m really sorry fr hurting her.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Touch my Bacon and DIE
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We CAN say anything to anyone, but discretion is the better part of valor or so they say and I interpret that to being stupid if you say all that you think. I have a tendency to say more than I should anyway and better not ask me something if you don't want to hear my opinion on it. I can't let someone tell a lie and me not rebut it. But I try not to cause arguments and might just say that our opinions differ and leave it at that.

They aren't going to listen anyway, I've found.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• If I wern't trying to be tactful, professional, and a decent human being, I would tell that military prick in my class to shut his ass up. He thinks he knows it all, well, boyfriend hasn't met me yet. Little punk.

.....wow I feel better :D
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 6:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011