Pentecostal Moms on Fire ?

How many of you have the holy ghost? IT is the best fillin you have ever felt better then sex drugs etc............ Dont you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have the Holy ghost and he guides my paths and there is no feeling like it thank you Jesus
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• how do you keep it in you , i prayed so hard for the holy ghost to come and fill me up and for weeks I felt an inner peace so calm and content ,then the first time I had a major stress caused by my hubbys ex ,the feeling disappeared and am desparetley trying to find that inner calm feeling again .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Im on fire!
    Anonymous

• Is this about talking in tongues?
    Anonymous

• the holy ghost is with everyone.. at least that is my belief.. my god would never turn him back... when judgement day comes ...some will follow and some will turn their backs and lead to their decision... I am a believer I don't go around advertising it. I have friends that question the words of God and I have no answers... but at the end of the day I know I have that time to speak to him and strengthen my faith so when I am faced with those painful times I can find it in myself to pull me thru
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 4:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you turn your back on God, he turns his back on you. (for the above)

I think I'm confused with this whole thing. If you are a Christian you have the Holy Spirit. Some people have gifts...some don't. Not everyone gets them and it doesn't make you less of a Christian. Maybe I'm interpreting this all wrong.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• this is good dialogue. this is my personal feeling based on what ive seen in the bible. its not because of any religion or church. in fact, my church is one that says you are filled with the HG when you speak in tongues. but i feel that is not true. i think you have the HG when you become saved. BUT, that speaking in tongues, and other gifts are an outpouring of the HG.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 5:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• if you look at 1 Cor. 12, it list the gifts. i think that everyone has a gift, not just some. it states how we are all one body. and each part of the body has to do their part. i think that includes using our giftings. i also think we can have more than one gift. i can speak in tongues, and ive been in situations where i was able to interpret a little, and have word of knowledge ability as well. that is what i base my decision on. but renee you are right. it doesnt make one better or less of a christian. but i think He makes it clear we all have a gift (even if its mercy or compassion), and He calls us all to use them for His Glory. that is what enables us to love the way He has called us to love. (1 cor 12:31)
    ivelostmyself

• ultimately we all have a place ..i think that is the general talk. if we all had the same gift......the world wouldnt go round so to say. we all fit and mesh well...like how a hubby and wifey are different but compliment the other
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Matthew 28:19
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[1] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
    acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    Mark 3:29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.”
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008