Mother's with infants... adult content

How often do you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i have a 3 yr old and a 7 month old and honey i get it in like maybe 2-4 times a week (7days) its hard but you just have to make time for it. its healthy for ur relationship!
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 4:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When she was an infant, it was like 2 times a month.

he never helped me and I was always worn out. He never wanted to assist but he felt that I should please him while he didn't do anything for me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• S.e.x.? what's that? LOL...since I don't know how to post anonymously, I don't want to disclose a number, but it's definitely less than Tiffany-Rivera (go, mom!) She is right, you have to make time for it.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• IKR OLIVIA! lol. its a shame...but we have a 6mth old and a 3 yo soo, its def hard. he works midnights and off the wknds, and usually i sleep in the weekdns. i agree-we gota make time for it. we have sex like maybe once or twice every 2 wks..sometimes 3x
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LIKE ..NEVERRR!!! LOL UGH!!! Well..it seems like never these days..were both just too exhausted!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Almost everyday. We try to make it a priority. It helps keep the romanc alive. We have a 3 yr old and a 17 month old.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We shoot for twice a week. My youngest is 17 months old. When he was under 9 months to a year our goal was once a week. :)
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• AS SOON AS I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We have a soon to be 3 yr old and a soon to be 3month old and we still find ways and time to have sex at least once a day
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011