• In the Spotlight:

Anyone.... (totally tmi) adult content

does anyone sweat alot downstairs. im totally grossed out cuz i stink down there but it smells sweaty i use summers eve but its not heloing. i know its gross but i need advice!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• i have always heard that useing a cleaning agent ( like summers eve ) is not good for u downstairs..takes away from the chemicals ur body naturaly produces. also shave and trim short should help. also a lil baby powder in the undies should help keeps mositure in control. best of luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I only use cottonelle wipes. I don't use any soap when washing only water. The soap always made my body create more oils since the soap dried the area out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• thank you ladies!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have that problem too, and it's so frustrating! I need to find something to help me with that. I hate smelling like "fushy".
    Anonymous