What is a good news club for kids?

Some older lady came knocking on my door telling me that on Wednesdays after school they are having a good news club in the park I live in. She handed me a paper with the time and the date of the first meeting and thats all. What is a good news club?

BubblesB

Asked by BubblesB at 4:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• It's a Christian group for kids. They sing songs, play games, learn Bible verses and stories. The parents have to sign permission slips for them to attend. Ours is held at our public school twice a month (after school, of course). It's not JW or LDS. Just "normal" protestant type Christian. Here's their website: http://www.cefonline.com/content/category/4/13/27/
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• sounds religeous to me
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yeah it sounds like a Christian orgnaization. I'm sure it's a church putting it on. Could be Jehovah's Witness...you might wanna check it out to be sure.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Never heard of it... sorry... I'm curious now!
    sobeitlove

Answer by sobeitlove at 6:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008