When on Clomid?

this last month I took Clomid for the first time. What are the changes that i might feel, or what could be diffrent from my normal cycle?

Do you still ovulate at the same time and can you ovulate for more then one day?

I hope I do not get my period, but if I do will it be normal and on time?

Thank you , for all your help!!

Dawn1000

Asked by Dawn1000 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My first period after Clomid was horrible, but mostly because of the 10cm cyst on my left ovary. :-p
    ReneeN1979

Answer by ReneeN1979 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I ovulated late on Clomid. The doctor actually told me it didn't work. I felt myself ovulate about a week later. Now I have a 5 month old boy!
    hopeym23

Answer by hopeym23 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I never did figure out when I ovulated, but it made my period awful and I got extra moody. I told the OB I didn't think I would get pregnant at all because DH was scared to get near me. It did work though, good luck!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I ovulated late on clomid. Closer to cd 17 than cd 14.. I had horrible ovulation pains, hot flashes and big cysts.
    I cant say if you will get your period on time mine were all messed up. They would start anywhere from 23 to 32 days and were 12 to 14days long!!
    Good luck to you!!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 11:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Still waiting on thr results of my clomid
    agarner1

Answer by agarner1 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011