Really don't know? Any advice please?

I want to know if it's possible to get pregnant after a man pulls out and then goes for round 2 without wiping his penis off and sticks it back in. I honestly don't know if that's possible, if sperm left on the penis can get you pregnant. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Has a penis been inserted into your vagina at ALL?

If you answered "Yes." to this question, you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I agree with pp
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm honestly not looking for condescending answers. I just wanted an answer from someone who knows if it's possible for the sperm left on the penis to impregnate a person.
    Anonymous

• Just forget it
    Anonymous

• and i gave you a great answer :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, That is how I got my son haha. Have him clean off his penis before u have sex again.
    shimmeringmom

Answer by shimmeringmom at 4:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes it is possible. That and any leakage before he pulls out is just as much able to cause pregnancy as ejaculation. Sorry, not condescending, just honest. The pull out method is not safe sex at all.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• the sperm can stay alive for upto 72 hours I have heard so I would def presume you would be able to get pregnant if any sperm is on the end of his penis ,get him to wash it before resuming in full penative sex . I dont think anyone has been condesending honey .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If a penis is in you, you can get pregnant.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yea you can get pregnant from pre-cum.. that clear liquid that leaks as they are even aroused... and many many do have a few more "drips" still inside the shaft after they ejaculate. It only takes one successful sperm to get the job done :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2008