I think he just wants me for my body!

I have c breasts, small waist, skinny legs, and a rather big butt. every guy i've hung out with ends up grabbing my butt and they don't bother to try to get to know me. I don't ever sleep with these guys or anything and idk if they assume i'm slutty because of my body type or what. i am so tired of meeting frogs. wtf do i have to do to get a prince? i haven't had a bf in years and i honestly feel like giving up. help! where is a good place to meet nice guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• the church. Best place I know to meet men who are interested in finding wives.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When you stop looking..he will find you.
    May sound corny..but its true!
    I gave up on men...for about a year..then I met who I am with now. And boy did I ever give him a hard time,lol.He never gave up and eventually I opened my eyes and realized..I was finally found. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Wow...I am not sure..Church is a good idea if you are religious. let me ask you a weird question, my dh actually has three guy friends that are really great guys... i think you could call them "princes" but they never know where to meet girls and are always worried about freaking a girl out if they start talking to them somewhere normal like a grocery store and are worried about what kind of girls they would find in a bar and they are looking for "wife material"  Where would you want to meet a guy? Dh's friends would LOVE it if you could give advice from your perspective!

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• a slut for your body type? Ha funniest thing I heard in a while because you are obviously not if you aren't doing anything with them. Most of the trampiest girls I know usually have low self esteem, fat, ugly, manly bodies etc. Let them want all they want and ignore them a decent man wouldn't behave this way anyway point them to the direction of the fat bar slores with no self esteem.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've been there babe!!! I have rather large boobs, larger than what most people probably think large is, and no matter what I wear, or what I do, I still look like a piece of meat to the opposite sex. Dating is hard, and for me, it sucked, but it will come when you least expect it. Recommended chick flick of the day for you : The Timer :)
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 5:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• laundromat
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• What about on line where they can't see your physical body?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• @momofone072506
    I would love to meet a nice guy at the store or somewhere normal. I don't cruise the bars or anything but most men or "frogs" as i call them lol i meet at a restaurant where me and my girlfriends are having dinner or most recently outside the movie theaters. i really thought that guy i met was nice and a gentlman but as soon as he drove me home on our first date he pulled me in by my waist and tried to make out with me when i was going to just give him a hug.ugh i pushed him off and stormed in my house. pig. i guess i'll stop looking and let a nice guy find me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i guess i'll stop looking and let a nice guy find me That might be good lol..and since i have a few guys that are really good guys maybe i can teach them how and they can let the other nice guys know how lol How do you think a guy could try to meet you somewhere normal and not freak you out? I guess i have been lucky because every relationship i have had it was with someone who i was introduced to by a friend.

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• If he acts nice and sweet and his eyes are not wandering and he actually looks me in the eye when i talk to him is a start lol. i think if he seems like he's confident but not arrogant and if he makes me laugh but isn't trying too hard i would actually like them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011