Kinda shocked....

So I'm friends with a couple (both of them) and we get along great. So I texted her and him and they both text me. With him if they r coming for dinner I ask what does he want and ask her what she wants. He just got surgery so I asked her if she needed anything and him how he was feeling. Ok so I was over there a couple days ago and mentioned that I text them both a link to a really funny video on U tube. So today he texts me and asks me to call him real quick so I did when I got around to it. He told me that he knows texting once in a while is totally innocent but he was telling me that his wife doesn't know and it would hurt her feelings if she did. that caught me off guard. I swear she knew this whole time. So I told him ok so I wont text u anymore. He said it doesn't matter if I do but just not to let her know and don't mention it in front of her!!!! For real, im still totally shocked! ??????? Is he for real! I'm thinking what just happened.... thoughts please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• He's totally fishing for a fling and is seeing if you'll take the "forbidden" bait or to get attention from you or his wife.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Don't text him again--ever. This dude is messing with you, and you don't need to participate. Do your dealings with the wife only from now on.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't text him anymore- seems like he's getting the wrong idea.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would just let it go an dont txt him anymore.He may just be saying that she would find it innappropriate even though the two of you know nothing is going on..its just simple innocent friendly txts. She may have a trust/jealousy issue with him that you are unaware of. I wouldnt even want to be part of that.Nothings going on anyway, just stop txting him and leave it alone.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Totally agree, I just don't get what he is thinking is gonna happen. Or even why he said that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That is weird. I think I'd be looking for new friends. There sounds like he's suggesting that his wife is a very jealous woman and that makes me wonder if she has cause to be.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree he seems like slime and he wants to lead you on
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2011