Loss of appetite & mild cramping?!

Can loss of appetite & mild cramping be a pregnancy sign?, see Im suppose to get my period on Saturday 1/29/10 & usually when my period is approaching I get really hungry & crave alot of chocolate & my boobs hurt well typical PMS always been that way since the time I got my period at 10yrs old til now at 25yrs old, but this time as my period is approaching I actually lost my appetite I dont want to eat, everything makes me gag especially the food smell makes me nauseas, also I feel so emotional like I've been crying for everything. I dont think Im pregnant because Ive been having period like cramps on & off & on & off lower back pain but not that bad just like a dull pain for a few minutes then goes away. I dont know what to think this is weird what Im going thru because this has never happened to me before.

P.S. I've also been very sleepy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is hard to tell since you haven't missed a period yet, but It could mean you are pregnant, cause the same thing happened to me, and I had period cramps right before I was suppose to start my period (with both kids) and never ended up starting and found out I was pregnant. I wish there was more information I could give you, but you just have to wait it out for now (:
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011