Loss of appetite & mild cramping?!

Can loss of appetite & mild cramping be a pregnancy sign?, see Im suppose to get my period on Saturday 1/29/10 & usually when my period is approaching I get really hungry & crave alot of chocolate & my boobs hurt well typical PMS always been that way since the time I got my period at 10yrs old til now at 25yrs old, but this time as my period is approaching I actually lost my appetite I dont want to eat, everything makes me gag especially the food smell makes me nauseas, also I feel so emotional like I've been crying for everything. I dont think Im pregnant because Ive been having period like cramps on & off & on & off lower back pain but not that bad just like a dull pain for a few minutes then goes away. I dont know what to think this is weird what Im going thru because this has never happened to me before.

P.S. I've also been very sleepy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would get a blood test to make sure your not pregnant. That happened with my second baby. I had a period but it was really light. I went to the doctor due to the swine flu, and the doctor new I was trying to get pregnant. He did a blood test to make sure that I wasn't, then he called me a few hours later and said that i was pregnant (I was bleeding still at the time)
    brownstar

Answer by brownstar at 6:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• All possibly pregnancies are different. Cramping is a usual symptom that can show up and disappear, just like morning sickness!

Fatigue is also a major symptom within the first trimester, check your stress levels to make sure you're not being fooled!

Wish you luck If you're needing some!
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2011