did u ever say this?

oh my honor i will try to serve god and my country
to help people at all times and
to live by the girl scout law...
randomly that popped in my head... was reading about how some troops now only sell 6 kinds - just the good ones. whachyur favorite kinda gs cookie? and how many boxes of them do you buy... currently i think i have 6 boxes (from diff scouts ...) of samoas on order.. maybe 4 boxes of thin mints and 2 of the choc. covered PB ones for ds.

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 5:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I ordered two thin mints and one trefoil. We will eat them rather we have three or 12. So why overdo.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Never was a girl scout, but I haven't had anyone to order from in the past 2 years...I miss the Caramel Delights (Samoas) and the Peanut Butter Patties (my absolute favorite)
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 5:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We ordered 2 thin mints, and one peanut butter
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ah yes! i remember that. it sounds famiilr. we had to hold up the 3 while saying it. i love the coconut ones, thin mints, shortbread ones & pb ones are good too. but no ones selling them where i am!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I was a brownie! Sad they only sell 6 kinds! NO FUN! :) I love thin mints!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I was in GS too, so I usually buy a 2-3 boxes. My family likes the thin mints, the peanut butter ones, & the shortbread.
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Never said it, but Samoas are my FAVORITE. Actually, I just got some Edy's Samoa ice cream earlier today from the store --- Yummy!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011