Seems to just get deeper and deeper. I just put my boots on.

In a remarkable instance of forgetfulness, a close friend of Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie retracted his previous statements concerning a conversation he had with the governor concerning the increasingly-concerning issue of President Barack “Barry” Hussein Obama’s birth certificate and location of his birth.

Ah, the 'Birthers' yes, So-called “Birthers” have been derided as partisan freaks for two years now by the White House and Democrat minions such as Abercrombie and “celebrity journalist” Mike Evans sought to clear the air last week on Minnesota’s KQRS radio. At that time, good buddy Evans “said he’d been told by the governor himself that Obama’s birth certificate was nowhere to be found.”

Speaking without an audioprompter, Evans specifically said on January 20th: “Yesterday, talking to Neil’s office. Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor . . . there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii.”

Listen to that blockbuster revelation here: http://tiny.cc/xbtzy

Less than six days later, Evans went public with his retraction. He was truly sorry for telling that whopper, if indeed it was a whopper, and was “remorseful and embarrassed that he appeared to have given the impression that he had discussed the search for Obama’s birth certificate with Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie:” http://tiny.cc/3ptm4

Appeared to give the impression? Evans had forthrightly and unequivocably stated he had called Abercrombie, “an Obama-lover,” as Evans described him, and the governor had admitted no such certificate existed.

With no suggestion of intimidation by either Abercrombie’s office or the White House, the celebrity reporter now says he misspoke, which is either a euphemism for having told a baldfaced lie, a CYA moment, backtracking to conceal the truth which neither the governor nor the president want revealed, or all of the above.

It’s odd, amusing, and pathetic how this inept administration keeps getting deeper and deeper into the Birther hole.

Another lie related to the administration is in process of being outed although the presidency isn’t immediately at stake in this one, just the president’s and Congress’ credibility.

Read the rest here:

http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=3502)

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think I'll borrow my hubby's hip waders...oh hell, I'd bet I'll be better off with chest waders!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• banging head into wall Sadly, we are all going to beating our heads against the proverbial wall from now on. Anytime anyone tries to tell the truth about Barry, they will be stonewalled,and forced to retract as this guy was.  We'll never know the truth, even though we all KNOW the truth already, we'll never be TOLD the truth, because that's how he and his minions want it to be.

cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm not a birther. I've always believed that were the president not US born it would have been proven prior to his Inauguration two years ago. This is looking very strange though.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 5:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've always believed that were the president not US born it would have been proven prior to his Inauguration two years ago. This is looking very strange though.

And there should be no question about it. It would be VERY EASY to end all the speculation once and for all, so why not produce the birth certificate and unseal the records. Why on earth would you spend millions in legal fees to fight this and keep things sealed if you had nothing to hide? It is very strange.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

That's what I am beginning to think/
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Well, there's obviously SOMETHING on that record that he needs to keep hidden!! And we have Abercrombie on record, saying this whole birth certificate issue has "implications" that will impact Obama's re-election campaign! WHAT implications could their possibly be, if everything is on the up and up?!?!

***

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

LINK

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• .....and the plot thickens!!!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• "Abercrombie has since backed off his boast that he would prove Obama's birth this week, since Hawaii law prevents personal information such as birth records to be released."

There is no long form for Obama but I don't have a long form either, bet most of us don't.  Try finding a real link not a blog, blogs don't mean squat.

Anonymous

• I have one.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Good for you Carpy! I nominate YOU!!!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011