sleeping clothes

i have a baby girl due in april i was just wandering what i should put her to sleep in since it does get hot and u cant use a blanket my last child was born in the end of septmeber so he had tons of warm clothes

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a thin, cotton sleeper. Or her in a onesie and swaddle her with a blanket
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'd still put her in warm clothes. My son was born in march, and he was put in warm sleepers, pants, long sleeved onsies. I think he was always put to sleep in those. In the winter, early spring and fall, it can get chilly and the. In the late spring, summer, early fall, you have the air on.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• A terry cloth sleeper.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• sleep blankets are awesome....
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my son was also born in april, it was actually pretty hot last april. the day he came home it was 70 degrees (well we live in ny). i put him in those carter sleepers they were long sleeve onesies with pants. and lots of hats!
    dmdemes

Answer by dmdemes at 8:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My daughter who was a June baby slept in the long sleeve night gowns and my son who was born this past September sleeps in the long sleeve night gowns also. They make it easy to change diapers.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I always layered mine - a tshirt with a sleeper over it, and then they were swaddled. They were always warm when they woke up to nurse.

Answer by missanc at 8:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• oh - sorry misread and thought you were talking about it being too cold. I always dressed mine in sleepers, even in the summer because we have our a/c on so it doesn't get too hot.

Answer by missanc at 8:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My daughter is due in May and I am going to put her in sleepers, gowns and if it gets too hot i'll put her in just onesies, but the baby shouldn't get hot because the AC will be on and just cause we might feel hot they might not. (:
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011