Do you shave everyday?

I shave under my arms everyday, legs every other and my "area" every 2 days or daily if its summer or Im gonna be "in the mood" LOL

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• hellz no...my skin cannot handle it. I can only shave once a week. Even with the best razor's, it messes up my skin bad if i shave daily. I'll ge the WORSTE in grown hairs & rashes. Sometimes i wax, because that is better for my skin. And once a week, i shave EVERYthing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No way! In the summer I do it more, but in the winter I rarely do it. Gross, I know.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Haha, no. I shave more in the summer than I do in the winter, but for the most part, I don't really care, sadly. My two year old isn't worried about how much hair I have on my body, and neither is my fiance.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i shave once a week also , every 2 days in the summer
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LMBO!
    I shave under my arm but my legs haha! My husband wishes. It seems like once a month! I shave more in the summer!
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• once a week is plenty
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope lol. I used to, but it irritates my skin way too bad now (no matter what I use to shave, and no matter what kind of razor, I've tried everything I can find). I usually Nair or Veet my legs and bikini line, shave under my arms every other day, shave my legs maybe once a month now (since I use the Veet), and shave out my landing strip 2-3 times a month. My hair grows really slow all over my body, thankfully lol. And it's almost all blond, so not noticeable.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• no not every day once aweek is good enoufg lol did you know the more often you shave the more quicker and thicker it grows back!!! true
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I use Aveeno positively smooth shaving cream so I almost never shave my legs. It makes the hairs very fine. I shave my armpits everyday.....I hate when the deoderant gets all stuck on armpit hair. lol And the "area" every few days.
    pinkvelvet_zen

Answer by pinkvelvet_zen at 3:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No. I have uber sensitive skin that reacts badly if I shave more than once a week. Good thing my hair grows slowly! haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2011