Need answer ASAP

I'm 7 months pregnant. My friend is on her way to the hospital to have her baby. and she wants me to be there. but my mom says that it could put me into labor. She has her mom there now but she really wants me to be there with her and i'd like to be there too. but i dont want to risk my child.

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lmao!! It's not going to put you in labor!! Go be with your friend!! She needs you!! Go!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I haven't heard anything about being with a woman in labor causing you to go into labor.... I would think you'd be fine.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• no I shouldnt imagine it would put you in labour , go and support your friend and if you do go into labour (which I doubt ) at least you will be in the right place . good luck to you and your friend
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• How could that put you into labor? Am I missing part of the question?
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I dont see how being there for your friend would put you into labor. my friend and i were 4weks apart i was there for her labor while i was pregnant and i was fine. just dont let yourself get over whelmed and sit down when you need to and drink plenty of fluids and eat. but i dont see how it would harm you in anyway.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i would go, i dont see how it could make you go into labor
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 4:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think you are fine. I was 5 months pregnant when I went to my nieces birth. Never did anything.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Go be with your friend. Just take it easy and take care of yourself, and you'll be fine.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008