Anyone got false positives with Walgreens one step pregnancy because I just did and got a negative in FRER(First Response Early Result)

Merry070707

Asked by Merry070707 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would retest in the morning.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• False positives are almost impossible. But false negatives are not uncommon. I would defiantly retest with your first morning pee. And defiantly make a doc. appointment to be 100% sure!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Only enough hormone to do one test. Then it got diluted out. It happens in early pregnancy. Re-test with first morning urine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• False positives are very, very rare. It is much more likely your FRER was wrong, even though it is a more expensive test. It could have just been the concentration of urine that was tested and you happened to test with the cheap test with more concentrated urine. I'd test again, maybe wait a day or two.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 8:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011