Kinda need to vent a little and ask a question all at once

I am kinda mad with my husband right now and I just really need to vent a little and ask what you all think about this. Ok so my husband asked me to add his co workers because they sent me request. I added them but they dont talk to me or anything. Then today he tells me that they are teasing him over what we have done or anything having to do with my status. Well I hate when people add you just to "spy" on you and just talk bs about things they see or whatever. So I told him I was going to delete them all because I thought it was bs. Well that right there should have been the end of it but no. He started going off on how it wasnt right and what would they think about me deleten them and more bs more bs..and he called me childish and some other stuff. I dont like drama and I dont like sharing my family with people who just have use added so they can spy on us. I am more private and only let to keep people who talk to us and what not! My question is was it uncalled for me to delete them?

Lyndsey250

Asked by Lyndsey250 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It's your account you should be able to add or delete who you want. tell him that you did it as a favor to him to add them but it doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore so if he wants to be friends with them he should create his own acount. and don't bring it up again and he'll most likely forget. men are simple creatures. : )
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, I would have deleted them, and tell DH to make his own profile and add them if he really wants them to be friends. I think your DH is only worried about what people will think about him. Tell him to get over it, life is too short to worry about what people think about him.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Agreed. Simply saying, "It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I regret adding them," should be sufficient. If they (the coworkers) have a problem with you removing them, then that's on them. They should have been mature enough to not use the information they saw to act like children.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• DELETE THEM!!!!!! dont even tell your husband but when they tell him say yea its my site and i dont want people in my buisness if he gets mad smile and say oh well

but seriously delete them..thats rediculous
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I deleted all of them and he knows told them oh well I dont care what they think about me deleting them..he has his own account and has them added but his account has nothing really on it. Oh and the husband is mad at me because i deleted them...all I have to say is they arent my friends, we dont hang out with them outside of work!
    Lyndsey250

Comment by Lyndsey250 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He's seriously saying YOU'RE childish and not the friends who gossip and make fun of what you all do in your own lives? Wow, he needs a clue. No, you're being a grown up and his friends sound pretty immature. I agree with you on this and delete them if you want!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• In your "edit friends" page, you can put them on their own group and set them to not see anything. They're not deleted, but still not able to see your stuff. I do that to every business page I "like".
    justplainjenni

Answer by justplainjenni at 7:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011