What are your big plans for 2011???

my husband and i are taking our son to the monster ama for the first time with his pappy, taking my husband and son to San Francisco for the first time and see my niece, many trips to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm, my son's first adventure to Sea World, a family reunion in Texas(Fun), and the birth of our new baby... yeah that is the best part my son is excited to be a big brother.

it's going to be a busy year..

oh yeah camping trips too.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow sounds like a great year! The only big plans we have is the birth of our second child, which is a pretty big deal :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• omg congrats yeah me too this will be our second too.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My main big plan for this year would be losing weight!! and of course taking the kids to DisneyLand!!
    MamaDebi

Answer by MamaDebi at 7:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• that sounds like a great plan
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am going to Colorado this summer. My birth daughter who is 11 now, a product of a rape, lives there with her adoptive family. I am going to go see her for the first time since she was 6. I am so very excited.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• MAKE OUR DAYS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE AS POSIBLE THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF THINGS..YESSS
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011