Since its so cold... what games do you and your kids play inside?

I move the kithen table and they ride their bikes inside lol... Or we make tents or they like to play school which i think is great because they are really interested in learning =)

MichelleLopez04

Asked by MichelleLopez04 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• we read books and play with toys and do the toy story memory game... he's only 2
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When I was a kid, my mom would let us paint, play with play-dough, help her bake, watch movies, make forts, my sisters and I played imaginary games, barbies were popular :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We have made a playground inside. I put a smooth board on the couch, so they could slide down it, took out the sit and spin, and grabbed a big blanket to drag them around on. That ones a big hit. We do lots of crafts, we do the tent/ fort thing too. I have let them drive there little tractor through the house, but since we only have one it seems to start more fights then anything. We need more things though we are starting to get cabin fever around here.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We build forts or I put up the tent inside and we "camp out" in the living room. We play board games and do puzzles and play school.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's not cold here. In fact it's been nice all week. It's just dropping to 50F right now and the kids have been outside playing since they got out of school (with just sweatshirts on).
    When it is too cold or rainy to go out they do whatever. I don't entertain my kids, it's their responsibility to find something to do. They usually watch TV or play with their toys.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011