What to get him???

My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 6 wedding anniversary! I usually know what to get him, but this year I have not 1 idea. I always get him tools or something to do with hunting, but this year I want to do something different. Anyone have ideas what I can do for him???

brownstar

Asked by brownstar at 6:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• 1. get a babysitter. 2. get some trashy lingerie and high heels (you won't be doing much walking) 3. get his favorite dessert. 4. tell him you have a surprise for him when he gets home. 5. play some soft music and when you hear him coming home sit on the couch or chair holding a slice or whatever the dessert is. If he doesn't go wild over this then he doesn't need a 7th anniversary next year.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 7:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Eat out at his fave restaurant without kid's,
    get a sitter to watch kid's all night and rent a room at a nice hotel,
    Go out dancing and a movie of his choice.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 7:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Does he like jewelry, my husbands b-day is this weekend and i bought him a gold chain,he's also a hunter and contractor , so I had to get creative! He's also gonna see a movie and eat at his fav. restaurant!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Definitely get a sitter for the kids and go do something with just the two of you. I think time is the best gift you can give someone you love.
    justplainjenni

Answer by justplainjenni at 7:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• a striper!! JOKING!! lol
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• a night alone without the kids
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 9:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2011