What does your 8-10 yr old girl want for Christmas?

I have 2 SD's, they are 8 and 10. Wondering what to get them for Christmas and need some ideas from mothers with girls this age. They already both have Nintendo DS's and we are getting them bikes to keep at our house, and some new clothes.

Amberfire82

Asked by Amberfire82 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• my wants the new ipod the one you shake or something like that,she wants a computer and she haven t sent the list yet we are still waitnig lol
    she already have a nitendo ds,a phone,an ipod,a camera....it s pretty hard at this age
    but we have to deal with it because we love them....
    tigernina

Answer by tigernina at 7:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• if they have it all, why go all out? its not about the gifts. get her new shoes and socks, new toothbrush and hairbrush, pajamas, and a couple magazines...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have a nine yr old and she has given us her list already she has an ipod, phone camera but she is asking for like jonas brothers stuff and and alot of clothes, she is into arts and craft stuff, books, she is asking for things I believe that my husband and I can do with her beacuse she is an only child stuff we can do as a family
    buppasmom

Answer by buppasmom at 4:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• my 9 yr. old wants a DS & a dog (ugh!)
    beccasmum

Answer by beccasmum at 10:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Most of my daughter's friends age 9 and 10yrs want a laptop. Only one of them as far as I know will be getting one (and it's not my daughter.)
    roserosalind

Answer by roserosalind at 6:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008