Could someone explain to me the Crazy for Credits game?

It looks ridiculous...Makes no sense...Are they trying to build points if so why? Not like we get a prize for points...

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I personally don't think it's FAIR per se when they do it in that manner. Games and whatnot are awesome but other ways seem like scamming the system to me. Cafemom has changed a great deal, Kinks are still being worked out. 6mos from now it will be tweaked even more and perhaps that aspect will be gone
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It's not a game it's a category where if you want to build up points you can.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That would fall under fun. But I know what you mean I don't care for the points persay but to each their own.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Where would you put it? may not fit there but it really doesn't work in any other category. And yes it all about collecting points and awards. There is no prize at the end of the rainbow but it's more about the score than anything. The women who spend time there have made some great friendships though.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Then why is it under fun & games?
    Kathy675

Comment by Kathy675 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm going to have to spend more time there I guess, looks like they're not really asking questions, just repeating a word over and over again.
    Kathy675

Comment by Kathy675 (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2011