Can You have a miscarriage for too much stress?

I feel like i am stressing so bad..i dont know what to do n e more. Ive had headaches all week. I cry like every other day. I went to the ER like 3 days ago the babys good, everythings good and my Dr Apt is tomorrow. Everything is going okk..its just maybe my Hormones i dont know.

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• http://miscarriage.about.com/od/riskfactors/i/stress.htm

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cut yourself some slack babe.  Your hormones are going nuts right now!  Take a breath, relax! 

MrsHouston47302

• you can but doesn't mean you my will....I had extreme stress with all my kids and all 3 were born healthy!
    Anonymous

• I know i need too it just seems like everything is going wrong. I want this baby so bad i just want everything to be ok and my boyfriend nnoys the heck outta me i dont know ahhh lol
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i saw the website by the way thanks && i just need to stop stressing...I NEED A STRESS BALL!!!!!!! lol thanks guys
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• probably so calm down!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• oh if you stress that baby feels it too
    LittleBirdFly

• You can have a miscarriage caused by severe stress. However, the only times I've ever heard of that happening is SEVERE stress. (Spouse diagnosed with cancer, parent dying, house burning down...) Being emotional during pregnancy is normal and is a result of that beloved progesterone that also makes us puke. Try to take time to relax each day. Hot tea. Warm bath. Good book. You'll never eliminate all the stress in your life, just try to temporarily ignore the things that get you stressed out.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 8:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thanks for going and taking a look.  :)  I didn't actually know the answer but I wanted to help. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Take a me day and do something that will relax you. I was extremely stressed at the beginning of my pregnancy for a lot of reasons but now I am 23 wks and most of the stress is gone, it helps when the reason I had stress has gotten better.

Good luck and take a lot of me time it will help.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011