When Was The Last Time You Had A Girls Nite Out?

What Did You And Your Girlfriends Do To Celebrate A Break Away From Kids,DH,OR SO?

cocoamom03

Asked by cocoamom03 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• its been so long, i can't remember, but i'm sure there was a bit of wine or margars involved.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• its been awhile, but I am going to plan one soon.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• about 3 months ago me and my girls went and had our hair,nails done and went out to dinner and movies,, time to go out again!!
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 7:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Like 5 years ago, before I was married or had kids. I dont have that many girlfriends, and would rather go out with my husband if Im going to go out, although we havent done that for way to long either. If I go out with girlfriends its normaly with the kids, somewhere kid friendly.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 7:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We have kids now so girl's nite doesn't have to be about drinking.If you have a book club with finger foods thats a girls nite.Remember we need to take more time out for ourselves to vent to our true girlfriends!But cocktails are always a plus!
    cocoamom03

Comment by cocoamom03 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I can't even remember! Definitely time for one though.
    MamaDebi

Answer by MamaDebi at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Years and years ago.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• it's been a very long while but i see that me and my sil need to get out and dance it up... wait i really can't do all that now..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Last Tuesday night, a bunch of my friends and I went out to dinner.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• AT THE B DAY FRIEND IN A BIG DANCE CLUB IN SEPTEMBER THEN ON DECEMBER AND NEW YEARS THE NIGHT BEFORE...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011