Do you need to vent?

banging head into wall                      devil                  angry        toddler tantrum

I have had a really bad afternoon and just need to let out some steam. Feel free to join me.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 7:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I vented on a post of my own, and then bantered with an anon so I am feeling much better now!  But come on, I want to hear yours!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• sorry about your afternoon! i had my moment this morning, so i'm good now.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have been feeling like crap all week and My husband thinks i'm just trying to get out of having sex with him.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I want to hear yours!

Mine is really not too bad but here it is. My husband has been in a horrible mood today and he has taken it out on me. First, it was because I wasn't working today (I am a sub, so some days I work, some I don't), then he has treated me like I am stupid ( I asked him a simple question and he gave this condescending look/answer "I'll just do it", I haven't felt good all day today, so I have not got much done so he complained about that, then I got my w-2 and he complained about how I made so little. I swear, I am going to start writing down everything that I do and bill him for it. To top it all off, when I went to pick up the pizza (Thursday is pizza night), one of the drivers nearly hit me because he was playing with his phone and speeding in the parking lot. I called the manager and let out a little steam, but man I really wish I could go to the gym right now.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i really don't have nothing to vent about today or anything for that matter.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• "Hugs" you through the computer!  Yeah, that's tough.  Today was pizza day for us also.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My girls won't stop fighting. Ugh. They probably have 200 some toys and they want to fight over one freekin baby doll. Thank goodness bed time is coming soon.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've had 4 migraines this week, going BACK to the headache specialist tomorrow and I'm tempted to cancel the appointment . Nothing she has given me before has worked. She can't fix the root issue, which is the drama with my idiot brother.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• nope ok here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011