Fountain Lady

Im sure everyone saw the woman that fell into a mall fountain while texting. LOL Def funny and also shows what happens when you text and walk/drive/etc. She is now suing the mall saying that there should have been a fence around the fountain. I can MAYBE see why there should be a fence, but she should not make money off of her negligence. If the fence was there and she fell over it and cracked her head open then thered be another thing to sue for. What do you think? Do you think she'll win the case?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• Just as bad as the mom blaming mcdonalds for her kid being fat....
    It sickens me that people are sooo quick to sue everybody nowadays. Instead of taking responsibility for their own actions, they want to blame everyone else for their stupidity.
    I hope the case gets thrown out, and the judge laughs in het face!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I hope she doesn't win. She should just step away right now and maybe every one would forget what an idiot she is.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The freaking fountain has been there for as long as the mall has been there and the mall has been there for almost 40. In addition, she worked at the mall for 2years. SHE knew the fountain was there. AND there is a wall that is about 15 inches high around the fountain.
    She's just money hungry.
    Anonymous

• She did it on purpose.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011