Have you ever been caught having sex? That was me before, didn't mean to click anon. Thought I was clicking TMI adult content

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cont- that's where he slept. There were plenty of times where they got up to go to the bathroom, and we had to freeze. LOL...other times, his dad would get home from work, and we had to scramble to adjust ourselves. The funniest time, I think, was when his parents and sister (who also lived there) were supposedly going to the store. They left, and after a few minutes (literally) we'd started, and then we hear them coming in the door. We were like...WTF??? We had to grab all of our clothes, and run to the bathroom before they got the door open. Of course, dummy DH didn't get his clothes, and as soon as I got into the bathroom, he was like "Where are my clothes?" UGH... He made ME go out and grab them, and on the way back, I dropped my thong panties. I didn't notice until I couldn't find them. When I came back out, they were on the floor. SIL was asking my DD where we were, and the panties were literally right between them. LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes. I was 14 and my boyfriends mom walked in on us. She just said sorry and shut the door and walked back down the stairs.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, thank goodness....I would have been horrified!!!!! LOL
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope. I was always paranoid about "getting caught".
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No sex, but DD caught a BJ when she was around 2... and thats how we learned that she knew how to unlock the door. As long as I live, I will never forget that those sleepy eyes and her sweet little voice asking "Mommy, what are you eating?"
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• yep, when DH and I first got married we lived with my parents and my younger brother. At the time DH worked overnights so we didn't see each other much, one night we both happen to be home and my brother, who was 17 at the time, came upstairs because our mom wanted him to get a movie that needed to be returned.

A funy story we still talk about!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• GAH 14?!
    Anonymous

• I've never gotten caught having sex but I almost got caught giving my husband a bj by my mom.. good thing she rang the door bell.
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yeah. We were 16. His mom caught us in the shower! Oops!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I was 15 and my mom came home early.. it was horrible b/c she didn't even know I had a boyfriend.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011