Name 3 of your favorite baby products & why you love them.

List anything that makes your life as a mom easier, from bottles to swings, baby food makers, strollers, swings, diaper bags....anything at all. Then tell us what makes these products great.

My 3 favorite baby products I own are:

Tommee Tippee bottles: my baby transitioned easily to them from nursing because of the soft, flexible, wide nipple, easy to clean and I love the wide opening so it's less messy to pour in breast milk or formula powder. Also they don't leak....big plus!

Chicco Liteway stroller : very fairly priced for what you get, very light weight, easy to fold, nice size canopy shade, parent cup holder, lots of room for child to grow, lays completely flat and almost fully upright (easy to adjust), easy open and close child harness. Comes in some really cool colors but also classic brown and black.

JJ Cole diaper bag: comes in super cute patterns, lots of pockets and compartments, very roomy and very easy to clean.

Also just wanted to let any military wives know that I have a support page on Facbook. Please fel free to join!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CBL-Designs/158715860844194#!/pages/The-Military-Wife/103635026377528

courtloux_128

Asked by courtloux_128 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My cloth diapers (I used Bum Genius, and some pre-folds with covers, and gDiapers for on the go). They were soooo much gentler on DD's skin (she had had a rash almost constantly from birth til about 2.5-3 months when the cloth diapers came), much cheaper, and so soft! I loved them! Plus, I never had a smell from them like I did with disposables.

DD's bouncy seat was a life saver! She HATED her swing so much, but she loved that thing. I'd take it to the bathroom when I needed a shower and just lay her in there and talk to her while I showered lol. Usually she'd fall asleep in it, too.

Her Pack n Play thingy was great, too. It had an attachment to store diapers, a changing table type thing, a bassinet, and a mobile and the padding was pretty soft. I loved it and so did DD.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Moby Wrap - It let me get get things done when I had a super clingy baby who wouldn't allow me to put her down for more than 10 seconds

Boppy Pillow - My breastfeeding best friend.

Lasinoh breast cream/goo - I probably wouldn't have been able to make it breastfeeding if I didn't have this stuff.

Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My hand made double ring sling- Hold up well, washes well and I could have never survived my DD first 2 years with out it.
    Sassy Earth Brights toys. wooden toys with colorful fabric accents. My DD adored them!
    Burt's Bees Skin cream- Perfect for chapped cheeks in winter, little dry knees when they are learning to crawl, chaffed diaper areas and awesome cuticle cream for me!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I loved the stroller and car seat combo wheru kept the base in the car so all u had to do was bundle up the baby in doors and just dropped the seat onto ths base. Ohhhh O loved that! Now she is 2 and a pain the ass to get her into the carseat......the J&J night time wash and lotion, LOVE the smell, and it actually worked on her and it still does.......3 in 1 crib, expensive at first, but later it comes in handy when she graduates into a big girl bed!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My Boppy - Its just great.. I have to fight my Husband to use it for our son lol he liked to use it as a pillow
    Baby Swing - the only thing my sons would lay in other then their beds
    Baby Gates - bc I dont know how I would have keep them out of stuff they didnt need to be in without it lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Boppy
    Motherlove Nipple Cream
    Zip up sleepers/sleep and play
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My double stroller
    Cloth diapers
    Dr Brown's bottles
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nuk pacifiers- soothes bottle fed baby
    Dr. Browns bottles- helps baby not suck in so much air
    Boudreaux's butt paste -great diaper cream
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• LATEX nipples on my playtex drop in bottles. Both my kids hated silicone, and the latex transitioned both of them when I needed a bottle and couldnt breast feed.

My Double Stroller was also a life saver. I took it to walmart, grocery store, everywhere. I had two 15 months apart and would have been a wreck without it.

A BACKPACK! Not a Diaper bag. I would have to carry my 15month old on one hip, my newborn daughter in her baby carrier, and the diaper bag was so much akward weight. The back pack saved me.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 8:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My Medala double pump I'd be lost and too full LOL
    The Rain Forest Jumper, it's a life saver she LOVES it! She will stay in there for hours and jump, swing, and giggle.
    And the all mighty shuter uper the binnky! Mostly from the Nuk brand.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011